Monday, November 2, 2009

Come and gone...

Well now that Halloween and October have come and gone, we find ourselves in November and Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping are right around the corner! Man I do not think that I am ready for any of this! As fast as fast as time is flying by, this too will pass rather quickly and I will look back and wonder where it all went. Colder weather is not something that I am totally looking forward to and this is mainly due to the fact that Maddi now in school and it is just going to be that much harder to get her up, dressed and out the door. I have a hard enough time now, so I can only imagine what it will be like when there is snow on the ground! Well I guess enough grumbling for now. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their fall and goes on into winter with an open mind! That is something that I am definitely going to have to work on:) Until next time...stay healthy and happy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know just how busy you will be and just keep the stove hot and all will be well love you guys Aunt Val

The Moore's said...

You are right. Christmas will be here and gone before we know it. I guess we need to enjoy Thanksgiving before we rush into Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful visit with Randy, Robbie and girls. So wished I could be there with all of you. Looks like I won't have any "Rose" family celebrating with me. You will all be in my heart though. Don't eat to much turkey......Love Ya All.

Christy