Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

Well it is at our house anyway. See what a day full of snowy weather does to me? I put the tree up and decorated it yesterday. Maddi has drove me nuts wanting to decorate for Christmas. She sees it everywhere else and thinks that our house should already be decorated too. Well I got a head start anyway. Still have a little bit of shopping to do, but I have a good amount done. Yeah!!! Hope to have everyone but those in my house done before Thanksgiving. Believe that one and I will sell you a bridge somewhere, but it does not help to hope does it?? Well enjoy the rest of the week as I am sure that we will not be updating for a few days. I know that is what I said in one of the previous posts, but who knew that our first big snow was gonna happen so soon???LOL!!

No comments: