Monday, November 17, 2008

We're covered.....

Well I guess we have an update a little sooner than we thought. When I got out of bed this morning to go and get Court up for school, I thought that it looked a little brighter than normal outside. When I went to the sliding glass door, I noticed a lot of white stuff all over the place. Our yard and everything around us was completely covered in a white blanket of snow. Whenever my little sleeping beauty decides to crawl out of our warm fleece covered bed, she will be absolutely thrilled. She kept telling her Daddy over and over yesterday that we were going to have "a real snow" tomorrow and she was ready to build a snowman with buttons and a hat and ...... Her little mind nor mouth stops. I don't know just how successful she will be with building that snowman, but you can bet that we will be out there trying to. We will do our best. Well enjoy your Monday as I am sure we will be outside freezing while she gets her fill of the freshly fallen snow;-) Until next time, here are a few photos.



3 comments:

The Moore's said...

BURHHHHHH! Looks Pretty. I did hear on the weather on the way home that we might see a "flurry" tomorrow. I better look hard or I will probably miss it. I will be looking for the snowman pictures.....

Love,
Aunt Christy

Brian and Pam DeWitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Pam DeWitt said...

WELCOME TO MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!