Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So glad to be back in school!!


Well Maddi went back to school today and she was so excited. I did not have any problem getting her up and going. She jumped right up and got her clothes on and told me how she wanted her hair fixed. That is usually the big fight between us, but not this morning. I was thrilled to not have a big crying spell before we walked out the door!! She was just the perfect little girl this morning. I am sure that I will eat those words come Friday morning when it is time to go to school again, but we will wait and see. Anyway, here are a few photos of her from today. Hope everyone has a good week. We will update again when we have something to talk about.


1 comment:

The Moore's said...

Maddi,

Your dress is soooooo cute. I love the colors. You think they make one big enough for me? I hope you had a great time at school.

Love Ya,
Aunt Christy