Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another busy week..

Well you would think that things would be a little slower now, but not for us. We stay as busy as bumble bees and are always off doing something. Mark looked at me last night or early this morning at 12am and said, "Honey we have got to start going to bed a lot sooner than this!" And it is true. We are feeling it the next morning, but the plain truth is we do not stop until after 10:30pm and then it takes a few minutes to wind down before I head off to bed. Anyway, we have already had a busy week and today is only Wednesday. Leslea is at camp Geneva, Courtney has had one softball game already, has practice tonight, and another ball game tomorrow, Mark has been busy at work, I have been running the girls to the beach for play dates with friends, done yard work, been preparing for VBS, helping plan our dinner for New Comers and New Members Orientation Class dinner at church on Sunday, and so on. Too much to even list. Maddi has a birthday party today so she is so excitied. Of course it is at "CRAZY BOUNCE" so I am sure that she will have me climbing and sliding with her. Boy I can't wait! Haha! Anyway, I am sorry for the lapse in updates, but as you can tell, we are as busy as we can be. We hope that everyone has a good week and a wonderful weekend! Until next time....


1 comment:

Nana said...

Nessa,
I am in the same boat as you. Not enough hours in my days. With working at the shop and baking fudge cakes (sometimes 3 a day), fixing fudge and bible school it has been the busiest week. Actually it doesn't seem I have had much of a vacation. I need to go back to work so I can rest. I am looking forward to seeing you all. My girls are growing up so fast! You all are busy and happy and that makes me happy! I'm sorry I haven't called much lately but by the time I stop it is sometimes 2:00 AM. Tell my girls I love them. You too of course! (: I have to go bake a fudge cake! This will make about 30 cakes in the past month! That isn't counting the fudge. I am making some money and that is helping a lot. I am saving some for my TRIP! Thank you for the updates and the pictures!
Nana