Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just some random photos

A little bored this morning with Court and Les gone to their friends and Maddi still snuggled up in bed watching cartoons, so I thought that I would throw a few photos on the blog. My flower bed is finally looking somewhat decent, so I took a few photos so that Nana could see what it looks like. I am sure that by the time you get here, most of them will no longer have all their color, so here is a glimpse. I still haven't put mulch down because I can not seem to get rid of the mole that is playing games with me. Mark is trying to catch it, but no luck. It makes my blood boil when I go out there and see all the dirt pushed up around every one of my flowers. I have even tried to drown the little monster with my soaker hose, but it just runs it deeper down. Oh well maybe I should name it and consider it a new pet because it is obviously not going to leave!! Right that will never happen. It is a rodent and I totally hate rodents! Anyway, we hope that all our blogging buddies have a wonderful 4th weekend! We have plenty of options, but are not quite sure exactly what we are going to do as of yet. With it falling on the weekend, it is kind of hard for Mark to get too far away. He is always on call, so you just never know what is going to happen. So have a good time and stay safe!









3 comments:

Nana said...

Nessa,
Your yard is looks beautiful! How do you do it?? Wish you were here to give me advice on mine! How is the rodent problem?(:
That baby girl ain't ugly to my eyes!! I could eat her, she looks so innocent in her hat! I can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Nessa, you flower gardens look so good you must work really hard on them, all the flowers and plants blend so well love it.. hope you are all well and have a GREAT 4th of July weekend.. love you aunt val

The Moore's said...

Nessa,

You flowers are beautiful....I love the rocks that you have used to edge with. Tell Maddi I will give her a penny for her thoughts....In the last picture, it looks like she is really thinking hard about something. Hope you all have a wonderful 4th. The fireworks should be going off about right now. I was so sorry to hear about what happened with Ocracoke's fireworks.....Love you all.
Christy