Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Enjoying a little down time...

Now that my trip to Canada has come and gone, Mark's family has returned to NC, and VBS is over and done with, I have found myself wondering what to do with myself. We have been so busy lately that it is almost hard to stop going. Sunday night at 11pm we lost our power and did not get it back on until after 2pm on Monday, so everything that I had planned on doing in this poor house of mine got put on hold a bit, but you can bet that when it did come back on, I dashed around like a mad woman with the vacuum cleaner and loaded the washing machine and dryer. I did not take any chances, if it was going to go off again, I would at least have some of it done.
The girls are wrapping up their summer by staying as busy as they can with their friends and I think that they are seeing just how many nights they can stay away from home. That is all fine and dandy, but they better enjoy it now because they only have a few more weeks and then it is back to the grind and that forbidden word to them will be back in our daily lives...STRUCTURE!!! I am looking forward to it to be honest!! I think that they need to be seperated for a few hours a day!! Anyway, we are looking forward to the weekend. The weather is supposed to be GORGEOUS!!!!! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week and a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

When do the girls go back to school? Why was the power out? You need to slow down and smell the roses....Love Ya.