Monday, August 3, 2009

Wow!!!

It has been quite a while since we updated this blog and I apologize to those that are interested on what is going on in our lives. I do however think that I have a legitimate excuse this time though!! We have been super busy. I spent 5 days in Canada and then we had a week of spending time with our family from NC. Canada was super busy for me but I did get to visit Niagra Falls. It was really beautiful. I came home last Sunday from that trip and got to enjoy Mark's family from then until this past Saturday morning. I think that we had a blast. We stayed super busy, but it was all fun. We had plenty of good food, laughs and made memories that will last a lifetime!! We have VBS this week, so we will be super busy again, but hopefully all our hard work will pay off and it will go well! Hopefully it won't be so long before the next update, but until then, here are a few photos of our past few weeks!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures of family,church, and friends..I know you had a good time .. thanks aunt val