Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll!!!!!!!!!


Well it is that time of year once again and I love it! I love the changing of the leaves, the scarecrows, pumpkins, haybales, you name it, and I love it. I think that this is my favorite time of the year and I just savor every day that it is here. We all know what comes after it here in Michigan, so just enjoy it while you can. Before long we will be seeing some of that white stuff that likes to hang around for quite some time, but maybe I will be ready for it when it comes. Probably not, but I can say that for now because it is a little while longer before we should be seeing any of it. I wish all of you blogging buddies a very happy and blessed fall!!!

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

Are your trees that color already or is that an old picture? I love the colors of Fall too. They coordinate with my house pretty well. Tell Miss Maddi that I did not get my Fall stuff out yet. Been too busy. But, I am ready. What are you guys doing this weekend? I think we may be going to the Island. Love you all. Enjoy the Fall it will be snowing before you know it.....