Friday, September 4, 2009

Hoping everyone has a Wonderful weekend...

Well the last weekend of summer vacation is here and we are gonna be busy as usual. Court has an end of the summer party to go to tonight, then both girls are going to the races at Berlin tomorrow night with Jen and Brian and their 2 girls, not to mention all the things in between that we are doing or have to do. The weather is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL so I am sure that we will hit the beach a day or two too. It is bitter sweet, but I am looking forward to being on a structured schedule once again. What ever all of you blogging buddies do this weekend, have fun and be careful! I am sure we will be back next week with a first day of school update! Happy Labor Day to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. There are no new photos of Les on here because she in never here! Always running with somebody:)



1 comment:

The Moore's said...

Enjoy the last days before school starts. We are having a rainy day today. Austin and I want to go shop and Andrew wants to stay home. Travis is working at a rental. So, how can I make them both happy???? I think we will wait for Travis to get home and then Austin and I will go shop.....Love to you all.