Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new...

Well now that 2009 is about to depart, I am looking forward to a new year. Looking back I must say that 2009 was very good to us. We did a lot. We experienced the loss of our beloved chocolate lab Brandi, got a new yellow lab named Ellie Mae,enjoyed a summer/fall full of camping, I had the chance to go to Canada, some of Mark's family came for a visit, Maddi started kindergarten, the girls and I went to Chicago for a long weekend and so on. I could go on and on and on, but I will not bore you with any more details of the past.
We are anxiously awaiting to see what 2010 will bring. We are hoping and praying that we will be blessed with good health, good luck and much happiness. I am sure that this new year will be just as busy as the last, but we are looking forward to a new year of possibilities. We already have a few things planned, so we have something to look forward to. Just a little glimpse of what we have planned...
In January Courtney will be playing for the All-Star Band...
Easter break we are going to Ocracoke for the week...As a family!! So excited.
In August, us along with 3 other families are going to Kentucky on a houseboat for a week! That should be a blast!!
And of course some camping!! We can not wait to get out and do that again!
As you can tell, we have just a few things on our agenda for 2010, but I am sure more things will keep jumping on our calendars! We wish all of our family and friends a very Happy and Healthy New Year! Much love to you all!!

5 comments:

The Moore's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Moore's said...

My goodness your calendar is already booking up for 2010. No wonder you stay so skinny. You never stop. I didn't know you guys were planning a trip to NC over Easter break. Will we get to see you? What week are they out for Easter?

The girls sure did look beautiful at the wedding. As a matter of fact, the whole family looked beautiful. Did you get a family photo?

So, any idea what color you are leaning towards? What are you painting? A new coat of paint can give something a whole new look. Hope you love whatever color you pick out.

Gotta go.....It's my favorite time of night. Homework time...Not....

I hope you have a great week. At least we have Monday behind us.

Much Love,
Christy

Anonymous said...

I love when plans come together!!!!!!! It is nice to know when and where things are happening.. I know you will enjoy all your outings except for seeing all the family at Easter.. I think the houseboat vacation sounds like the most fun.. Can't wait to see pics of the new color(colors) inside the house I know it will be pretty cause you just have that knack (sp) have fun and remember post pics I love to see your family memories!!!! Love Aunt val

The Moore's said...

I'm with Val the houseboat trip sounds like fun....Can't wait to hear about. Just think, the snow and cold weather will be behind you then....Something to look forward to.

Love Ya Guys,

Christy

The Moore's said...

error previous post....hear about it....