Monday, January 11, 2010

Our New Year has started off busy as ever...

But we would not have it any other way:) Last week we shared in the union of two pretty special people. Our neighbor Joel got married and Maddi was his flower girl. Though she was nervous, she did a wonderful job and we could not have been more proud of her. She was the only child in the wedding and she behaved as if she was one of the grown ups. That there was a shocker!! It was a busy week, but it all turned out wonderful and very beautiful. This week poses to be a little busy as well, but plenty of things to look forward to. Maddi will go ice skating for the first time on Friday night with the GEMS girls and us leaders. I can not wait to see how many times she pulls me down. I can not wait for her to try it and see how well she does or just how much she likes it. You never know with her. I am also going to get the paint for the interior of our house on Thursday, so I am a little excited about that. I am in need of a change and paint is about the easiest way to do it. The only thing is is that it is gonna be a lot of paint and a big change for us. I am going a little bolder than I would normally, but I kinda want to step out of the box and try something a little different! Guess we will have to wait and see just how it turns out. Until next time, enjoy every day like it is the last! Laugh out loud, love like you have never been hurt and touch every heart that you come in contact with! May God bless you all!



No comments: