Friday, October 17, 2008

Maddi's first school picture day




Well today was Maddi's first school picture day at South Olive Christian School. She was excited but also a little nervous about how to smile. We all know just how yucky school pictures are, so I decided to take a few before and after she went to school just incase we totally hate the ones that were taken at school. It was a little chilly this morning. There was frost on the ground and ice on my car windows, but she still insisted on wearing this little short sleeve dress. We just bundled her up and sent her on her way. She did say that her pictures went good and she told me that her smile looked great! Mind you, all I saw was teeth and eyes that looked like she had just seen a ghost or something. I guess we will have to wait and see just what they look like whenever we get them back! It should be interesting:-)

No comments: