Monday, October 20, 2008

Maddi's play time with daddy

Today was a wet, cool, windy day in West Olive so there was not much to do outside. Maddi waited patiently for her daddy to come home from work so that he could play with her. When he arrived she immediately informed him that they were going to make a castle and he was the king, she was the princess, and I was the dragon, but I had to be a nice dragon and not a mean one. Wonder what she is trying to tell me:-) That stinking dragon would not let her destroy the house for the 15th time so they just had to use our house as their castle:-( Oh well they had a good time. Here are a few photos of them dressed as the King and the Princess.



3 comments:

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

too funny!!! AND SO SUPER CUTE :) love the pink "cape" Mark, looks good on you! lol :) What a good Daddy, cant wait til Alex & Lenah play castle!

Anonymous said...

mark you are so busted i made a copy and i bet the guys at station holland will love this next summer

Anonymous said...

If I were there I could be the King's Mother so that would make me the "Queen Mother". (:
Every little girl should have a daddy like that! I love you all!
Nana