Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yes we are updating once again!

I know that we have been kind of plentiful with our updating lately, but I thought that those of you back home would like to see a glimpse of what we are up to this holiday season. Last night Mark and the girls went downtown in Holland for the Parade of Lights. I had our ladies Christmas party for church, so I missed out. As you can tell by the photos, it was just a little on the chilly side. Some of the photos are a little dark, but I think that you can get an idea. I also admit that there are not very many photos, but that is what happens when you have a half ill toddler and two freezing tweens that prefer to keep warm instead of snapping photos;-) Anyway enjoy and look for several posts because we have a lot of things going on between now and Christmas!!! Woohoo! I love this time of the year!!!!!

Court all bundled up!

Not sure what the expression on Les's face is all about!?!?

Do ya think she looks like her Daddy?

One of the trucks all decorated

The band looking all festive

Maddi's favorite lit up 18 wheeler

This is a little dark, but it is a beautiful reindeer taking place in the parade. I just love these creatures! They are so beautiful!

No comments: