Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day weekend!!

Just taking a second to wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day weekend. We hope that no matter what you do, you enjoy and are spoiled rotten by those that are dear to you. I know for a fact that all of you are wonderful mother's and you deserve to be appreciated for ever and not just on one day. Don't forget to thank God for the blessing of children that he has given each of us. When we hold those little ones for the first time, we realize that they are nothing but a miracle from God and our lives change forever. I know that my kids have made me who I am today and I am so blessed to have them in my life. Once again, Happy Mother's Day! Love you all!!!

4 comments:

The Moore's said...

Happy Mother's Day.....Make sure Mark and the girls spoil you. Because, you are one special Mama. I know who you always put first and I hope they realize it too.
Love You and have a wonderful weekend.

Nana said...

Your a great mother Nessa! I am so blessed to have you in my life as well as all the rest of my "kids".
Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful! Love Ya! Trute

TerryL said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! Hope it was great and that Mark and the girls spoiled you right!!
Miss you and love you!
TerryL

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHERS'S DAY I THOUGHT OF YOU ALL DAY AND MEANT TO CALL BUT GOT TOO BUSY, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND NO ONE COULD ASK FOR A BETTER MOM THAT YOU!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE WILL CALL SOON LOVE AUNT VAL