Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All because two people fell in love...


It is hard to believe that Mark and I will be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary tomorrow. We can look back and remember all of the good times that we shared the year before we got married, but we are so thankful for all that we have been blessed with since we said, "I do." Our lives coming together was a true blessing from the good Lord above and we have no doubt that our lives were meant to be together. I think that our marriage has been a little easier than some, but maybe it is because we are more than husband and wife! We are each others very best friends. As all of you know, it takes work for a marriage to be a good marriage, but I am so blessed to have a man in my life that is so wonderful. Mark is one of the most kind, considerate, loving, honest, and caring men that you will ever meet. I do not know what I ever did to deserve him, but I thank the Lord that he blessed my life with him. My life is wonderful because of him and the three girls that he has given me. I just hope and pray that when our girls get older and find that special someone that they are meant to be with, that he will be as good to them as their Daddy is to me. It is a true blessing to know that someone loves you unconditionally and that they are always going to be there for you. I know this post is a little sappy, but I can not help but be so thankful for all that I have in my husband. I just hope and pray that we will continue to be blessed with a wonderful life and many many more happy years together!!!

5 comments:

Nana said...

I say Amen to that. But it takes two to make a good marriage. Mark chose very well and please know Nessa how happy we are that it was you. You really do complete him and I don't know what he would do without you . I hope your girls know how blessed they are to have such a family. I pray their lives will reflect the model you and Mark have given them of what marriage is supposed to be. God bless you both. We love you!!!

Nana said...

I had someone tell me hjust this week that you two seem so happy. I told the that you are happy. Isn't that wonderful!

The Moore's said...

Another Amen....Happy Anniversary guys. I am with you in hoping that our children find husbands and wives that treat them the way our men treat us. We are blessed girl.....I love you both and have no doubt that you are happiest when you are together.

The Moore's said...

P.S.

I love that picture....So sweet.

Anonymous said...

I knew you were meant to be together the first time you saw him and he saw you.... long time ago and many many more..together forever love ya val