Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer has officially begun...

Well as most of you know, school got out here yesterday and the girls are somewhat thrilled. They will miss seeing all of their friends on a daily basis, but they are glad that they do not have to get up so early every single morning. I took a minute and posted a few photos of Leslea's awards day. I did not post photos of her with all of them, but she is definitely most proud of getting the "Perfect Attendance" award. She was so worried that she was not going to accomplish this because she was picked up 2 or 3 times just a wee bit early so that we could make it to her sister's softball game, but she was there everyday for just about all day. I think that she only missed like 10 to 15 minutes on the days that we got her early. She so deserved it. I do not think that I ever got the "Perfect Attendance" award!! Guess someone really loves school!!! Anyway, we hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!!






2 comments:

Nana said...

Good going Leslea! I couldn't read what the other awards were. I am so proud of you and your sisters. Keep up the good work! Hopefully we'll see you the last of August. I love you all!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO LESLEA!!! congratulations not many people can brag on that award,so proud of you,Court and Maddi have had a good year too so hats off to them too!!! love you guys have a good sunday!! love aunt val