Saturday, June 13, 2009

One more day...

Well I think that my husband is getting a little excited! We leave bright and early in the morning to head to the NASCAR race here in Michigan. I can honestly say that I am sure it will be an experience for us. After all, it is a first for us and we are looking forward to going and spending the day with some friends. We are praying for some decent weather and hoping that the girls will make out ok while we are gone. Maddi has Courtney, so I am sure that she will make out just fine. Mark and I never get the chance to do anything as a couple, so we are taking advantage of this opportunity and looking forward to some alone time. That in itself does not ever happen either. Thank goodness for good friends that are more than willing to spend the day with our girls so that we can go and do something together! We are thankful in more ways than they know!! Anyway, I am sure that beings it is a first for us you will more than likely be seeing some photos next week! Until then, hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

The Moore's said...

Enjoy yourself and don't worry about the girls. I'm sure they will make out fine. I hope that you will have beautiful weather and a wonderful time. Be safe....

Love Ya,
Christy

Anonymous said...

YOU BOTH DESERVE IT!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND THE GIRLS MADE OUT FINE!! WE LOVE YOU VAL