Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another update on Miss Ellie Mae...

I know cheezy right? Well sorry but she is one of our babies and we just can not believe how big she is already. She is 10 weeks old and is already acting like a dog instead of a little puppy. She knows when she has to go out to do her business and has done so good about not having any accidents. When it is nice out, she spends most of her time outside with the big doggies. They still get a little annoyed with her because she wants to nip and pull on their ears and lips, but she will eventually outgrow that. Little by little, they are starting to love her. I know that they will accept and love her when she gets a little less annoying, but boys can they make me mad sometimes. I yell at them and tell them to be nice and love that baby and all I get are "yeh right" looks and they flop down and tolerate her, but sometimes I have caught them loving on her when they do not realize that I am watching them. It is funny to see them act like humans sometimes. They truly do have their own little personalities. Ok enough about the dogs!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week! We will be on the ball field tomorrow evening, so I am sure you will see another update. Until then, happy blogging!!!!!

Ellie and her favorite stuffed animal

I love my webkinz bear!!

Look how big I have gotten in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

Those pups do grow fast. Mrs. Pat's dog has really grown too... I'm sure the big doggies will soon love Ms. Ellie and make her a part of the family. They are just jealous.lol......