Sunday, April 5, 2009

Look how Mark spent his Sunday afternoon...


We couldn't resist this photo. Of course Courtney had to take it in black and white, but never the less, it is cute. We were relaxing on the bed after we got our bellies full from our Sunday dinner after church and Mark decided that beings I had Ember on the bed with me, he would get Ellie and put her up there to see if she would lay down and relax with the rest of us. Well she did and here is the end result. He has already said that she is "HIS" dog and I guess she is. He has even admitted that he hates dog kisses, but he kisses Ellie all the time and lets her kiss him back. He just said yesterday, "GEE! I have never kissed a dog in my life and now look!" Well I think that there are plenty more in store for him!!!! Hope you all have a good week. Hopefully ours will be better than this past!

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

Awwwwww. So sweeeeeeettttt. They even look like eachother.