Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just a few new snapshots of Courtney



All of you know just how hard it is to get Courtney to let us take a picture of her, but she was more than willing to pose for a few so that she and her friend Jillian could post them on their facebook pages. Yes she has one and her Daddy is not too thrilled about it, but I told her that she needed to ask him and needless to say, she ended up doing it anyway. We know a ton of people with them and don't worry, she will be asked a million questions on what she is doing and with whom online. You just never know these days. I know that we can trust her, but it is everyone else out there that you have to worry about. She is a good kid and questions things that she is not sure about, so that it a blessing. Anyway, I think that she is changing by the day. The teenage years are creeping up on us with her, 3 months, to be exact, so it won't be long before we have to keep a closer eye on her:-) I hope she stays a homebody for a lot longer! At least we know where she is and what she is doing. Well it is already pretty much Friday! We hope that you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. Let's all remember exactly what this special time of year is all about! Love to you all!!!

2 comments:

The Moore's said...

Court, You are beautiful....I have a facebook page also. So, I am going to ask you to be my friend. Will be looking out for you. Love you and stay as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.

Aunt Christy

Kuzmanko Family said...

I have a facebook to....look for my friend invitation....