Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another chilly weekend...

Oh my goodness! What a yucky yucky day here in Michigan. I can not believe that it is the end of March and we had snow today. I was too hopeful that it was long gone. Yes I know that this is Michigan and it is normal for here, but it still sucks!! I saw snow in the forcast, but I was hoping that it was just flurries, but no! It had to cover the ground. However, I am glad that it went away almost as quick as it came. The rain and the wind made it all nasty, but I am glad that I see muddy water in my driveway and not that white stuff!! So with that being said, we did not get the chance to go on our family adventure today, but we did take Ellie for her first walk at Hemlock Crossing yesterday after Maddi had her first play date with her little pre-school friend Luke. She(Ellie) did pretty well. She did all that she could to get that collar off of her neck, but she soon realized that it was gonna stay put. She gets tired a little quicker than we want her to, but she is so little and those little legs went as fast and far as they could go. The girls enjoyed her so much and of course there was plenty of fussing over who was gonna walk her. I assure you that everyone got a turn and the dog did not know the difference. Anyway, we hope that everyone had a good weekend and we wish everyone a wonderful week ahead. It is hard to believe that Monday is already upon us! Goodness where does the time go??? Enjoy these photos from yesterday.

Maddi & Ellie(as you can see Ellie is taking a potty break oops!)

Who is walking who?????


Maddi being a big girl and holding Ellie all by herself

Ellie all tuckered out on the ride home

2 comments:

The Moore's said...

You are too funny.... I just noticed the note you left about another update. I actually updated before I read your note. If I can get my boys to take some pictures I will try to post some soon. The camera we have just doesn't seem to take good pictures. Maybe it's the subjects.lol......Hope you are having a good week. Tell Mark my scallops were delicious....

rosie said...

Hi guys!
Ellie is the cutiest dog! Maddi is doing a pretty good job of holding her. Congratulations to Courtney on making the team. I know how badly she wanted to play. Today I saw some of her pals from HI getting ready for practice. There are some BIG girls on that team! Keighly and Summer are taller than me! I didnt' know Pat had remarried until this week. Leslea, how are the piano lessons going?
I love and miss you all! Can't wait for June! Love, Nana