Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ready for Church...

Well almost anyway. Maddi, Court, Les and I went shopping around for Easter Dresses today, and no we did not have any luck. We did see some possiblities, but needless to say, we did not make any purchases for Easter. We did however find this little dress that came with a dress for Maddi's baby doll, so she just had to have it and insists on wearing it to church tomorrow. Well all that is fine and dandy, but she wanted to try it on and put the baby's on her and have some pictures taken, so here are the results. They did not turn out the greatest, but I think that you can get the idea of what her and her baby look like. I guess this means that I will be taking 4 girls to church with me tomorrow!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's two beutiful girls. Maddi you look so big. I can't wait to see you on Thursday. Nessa, Court, and Les I can't wait to see you also. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Love Daddy/Mark

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

adorable dress!!! Where from? Did they have little girl sizes for Lenah too : )

The Moore's said...

Maddi,

You look beautiful...Your doll is precious too...I really like your new dresses. I know you are excited about Daddy coming home. It won't be long now.

Hugs and Kisses,

Aunt Christy