Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!!!


Even though it is the first day of Spring, it still has the feeling of winter here in Michigan. The sun is shining, but the air is chilly. I am ready for some green grass and colorful flowers. I am sure that by now, all of us are ready for the warmer weather to come and stick around. I know that it won't be much longer and we will probably be wishing for some cooler air, but I know that you won't hear me complaining when the warmer weather sticks around. It could be 75 degrees all year long and I would be happy! Oh well. Anyway, we have birthday parties to attend this weekend, but other than that, not much on the agenda. We hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend with whatever you have planned. I am sure that it will fly by like the rest of the week, so take the time to enjoy each other! Have a good one!! Until next time...

No comments: