Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The newest little rosebud...



Welcome Ellie!!
Well as most of you know, our chocolate lab Brandi is not doing so good and is more or less living one day at a time, so we have gone out and got another member to add to our family. Meet Rosebuds Ellie Mae of West Michigan. She will be called Ellie and she is 6 weeks old. She is a loving little girl who has come out of her shell a bit more today. I can already tell that she is going to be a handful, but we will get through it. It has been quite a long time since we have had to do the puppy stage thing, but we are ready for it and at least we already have quite a bit of experience. She did well in her crate for the first night and then I had to leave her in it this morning for about 3 and a half hours and when I came back, to my surprise, there had been no accidents!! Good girl Ellie!! I am sure that we will drive you nuts with photos of her on the blog from here on out, but the girls are so excited to welcome her into our family and they want to share her with all of you. Here are a few of her first photos. Ain't she a cutie??





3 comments:

The Moore's said...

Can't say I wasn't expecting another addition. Sorry to hear about Brandi. Ms. Pat across the street from me just lost her dog "Babe" last week. Even though I am not a pet lover, I know that those of you who are love them like they are your "youngins". I hope this little one will bring you much comfort when it is time for Brandi to go to doggie heaven. I bet Ellie is going to feel like the odd girl out, being that she is "Blonde". Have fun potty training...

Love Ya,
Christy

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!
We love & miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty can't wait to show the pictures to POP he will love it,he has a soft spot for labs as you all do take care and congratulations to court GO COURT!!!