Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another weekend gone in a flash...

Well it is already Sunday night here at the Rose's and real close to bedtime, so I thought that I would type a little note to wish everyone a good week ahead. Beings it is our last full week of Mark being gone, I am sure that it will probably just drag on by. The girls are already starting to get a little hyper and we still have 11more days before he heads this way, but just knowing that it is only a week and a half away, they are excited. Lord help me when I head to Grand Rapids to pick him up!! I will need some nerve medicine and some really good ear plugs:-D I will survive I am sure, but if they stay like they are now, then they may not be alive to go with me. Just joking. Anyway we hope that everyone's week goes well for them. We are already looking forward to some warmer temps for the end of the week! Sure do hope that they happen, especially after these past few! Brrrrrr! Have a good week!

No comments: