Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another birthday update...

The girls had a great time last night at Leslea's sleepover. They ate tacos, opened presents, had cupcakes and made their own sundies, played games, watched movies and stayed up until 2am or later this morning. No major issues, just a good time. I wish that I could say that her birthday is over, but truthfully her birthday not until tomorrow. UGH! And then she has the impression that she needs to celebrate once again when her Daddy comes home. Just how long does turning double digits last?????



waiting so patiently for Les to open her gifts

playing BINGO

Joel calling the numbers

Having sundies

Wanna-be gangsters


The morning after having breakfast

3 comments:

The Moore's said...

Love the pics. Looks like you had a blast......

Aunt Christy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the party went well. Les I am sorry that I was not able to be there on your birthday. Girls I miss you all and
I cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Nessa and girls I Love and miss you lots .

Daddy/Mark

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you survived the PARTY!! Looks like a blast was had by all even Maddi!!!! love ya aunt val