Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Bittersweet moment!

Well it is official! Maddi is registered for Kindergarten. Can not believe that our baby is big enough to be going to "Big Girl" school. I do not know where the time has gone. It seems like only yesterday that Leslea was off to "Big Girl" school herself. It does not take long for them to grow up. It is really sad to realize that our oldest will be in 8th grade this fall and our baby in Kindergarten. I feeling even older when I think of the following year when we have one in high school, one in middle school, and one in elementary school. Lord knows they are getting bigger and I am getting older! Maddi was so excited to go and get registered tonight. She actually made a few of us laugh when we were coming down the hall from the Art room by saying, "Momma this is the BEST day of my life!!!!!!!!!" Too cute. Hope she keeps this attitude until she graduates from high school! Ha! Ha! We all know that won't happen. As long as she can ride the bus, I think that she will remain happy. That is the one thing that she is looking forward to, riding the bus with Leslea. Well tomorrow is a big day for the girls. They have to send their Daddy off to California, so say a little prayer that all goes well. I know that the time will just fly by because they keep us busy. Look at the past week! Something going on everyday and night of the week. It is ok though. It would be really boring if they weren't involved in so much!! Well hope everyone has a good weekend. Looks or should I say, it sounds as if the weather is going to warm up a little. Hope that happens. I can deal with warmer temps and the rain that is supposed to come along with it!!

Maddi in her new school shirt!

Looks WEIRD to see Class of 2022!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kindergarten...how I miss those days! Talk about feeling old...how about one graduating this year and the other graduating next year! I am already crying!
Take care! Love ya!
Terry