Friday, February 6, 2009

Well Mark is off!

This morning went pretty well. A few tears were shed, but over all we all handled it rather well and I have already told the girls that time will fly by and before they know it, their Daddy will be back. Leslea's birthday is Feb.23, so I told her that her special day will be the half way point and if she can get to that point, then she will make it a few more weeks. Poor child is such a Daddy's girl and tries to be so strong, but she just couldn't help it this morning. Maddi is too little to understand the true concept of time, so she was ok. And Court, she never shows any emotion, so she deals with things in her own little way, but she did really good. I have 3 strong girls and I know that after the first day or so of Daddy being gone, they will be just fine. It is such a beautiful day here in Michigan, so Mark has a perfect day for flying. Please keep him in your prayers and pray that he gets to California safely. Until next time...

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

Good Morning,

Adjusting???? I have no doubt that you girls will do just fine without Daddy being there. He is so blessed to have 4 wonderful girls in his life. You little girls behave yourself and make things easy for Mom. I hope you guys have a wonderful week. The weather here is going to be beautiful all week. So, that just means it is going to be hard for me to come to work. I think I just might have to take Friday off.....

Love You,

Aunt Christy