Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Leslea


Finally the real day is here. Well almost anyway. I am typing this before I go to bed so in the morning at exactly, 5:41 am, Leslea will offically be 10 years old. Even after celebrating all weekend long, the child is still excited about tomorrow. I guess she is loving the fact that she is going to be double digits and she knows that it is her special day. Well she is definitely a huge blessing to me and I would not take anything in this world for her. She is a special little lady that has a lot going for her and I hope and pray that all her hopes, dreams and wishes come true. I know that she makes my world a better and brighter place, so I can only imagine what the future holds for her. She will definitely be something else:-) Anyway this is the last birthday post for the year of 2009 for Leslea. I can only imagine what she will want to do next year for her 11th birthday. I am sure that as soon as this one is gone for an hour or two, she will start tossing ideas around. That is just part of growing up and always looking forward to "next year" I guess. Hope that everyone has a good week. Hopefully our will be a little less eventful!

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

Happy Birthday Leslea!!!! You are awesome.... I hope all of your dreams come true.

Hugs & Kisses,

Aunt Christy