Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday night's celebration...

Well our plans for Friday night did not go as we had planned, but Leslea still got a chance to celebrate with Mrs. Sharon. We had some cake and ice cream and some good laughs, so it was a good night. Mrs. Sharon had to work this morning at 9am doing funeral flowers and we were not sure about how much snow we were going to get over night, so we thought that she should probably spend the night at home and plan a slumber party with the girls another night before Mark comes home. As busy as things are, we will wait and see if that happens. I am sure that we will work something out.
Tonight Leslea is having 5 friends over for tacos and a slumber party, so we will be busy trying to keep all these girls happy. I am sure that Maddi will be the one that is a handful, but she will have fun with all the girls. Some of them have been around her several times, so they know the drama that she brings along. I think she just gets so excited to have so many people to play with and she wants them to do what she wants to do and throws a cow if things don't go her way. Well I can assure you that it does not last long, because once again Mommy is the big bad monster and puts a stop to it rather quickly. We will see how she does tonight. Mark I guess you should be glad that you are gone so you don't have to put up with so many girls. Although you are pretty used to having so many around, so it would not be anything new for you. Anyway, we hope that you have a good weekend. We love you and we will post some photos from tonight sometime tomorrow after everyone goes home. Until then here are a few from last night.

The cake for Leslea to celebrate her birthday with Mrs. Sharon

Thinking of something to wish for

Les blowing out her 10 candles

Maddi and Mrs. Sharon

4 comments:

The Moore's said...

I'd like a piece of the cake right about now......

Have Fun.

Aunt Christy

Anonymous said...

Leslea, I wish I could be there with you for your B-day. I am sure you will have a great time. I hope the weather doesn't keep any of your friends from making it tonight. I am miss and love all you girls. I love and miss you Nessa. I will pray that you have a smooth and uneventfull night.

Love Daddy/Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls, sounds like you are having a great birthay weekend! Don't party too hard!!! remember beauty sleep is a must right????? love you "AUNT VAL"

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

Love the cake!!! So darling! Happy birthday Leslea!!!!