Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If you are checking in Daddy...

Maddi had a great Valentine's party at school. She was so excited and could not wait until she got to go. She actually woke up at 6:15am and has not shut her eyes yet. It is 9:00pm and she is still going strong. Guess we all know what kind of night I am going to have. Hopefully she will do well in her bed tonight so she can be miserable all by her lonesome. Boy I am mean, ain't I?? Anyway here are a few photos of her with the goodies that she got from school. Look real close at what she wrote on the bottom of her Valentine holder. She is writing in sentences now. WOW! Well we will go for now. We love and miss ya!

One happy little Valentine

Maddi with her Valentine loot!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Nessa. Maddi it looks like you had a great time at school today. Nessa I love and miss you alot. You are the great mother to my children and a unbeliveable wife and friend. Love Mark

Rosebuds said...

You are too sweet! Don't think that I deserve that much credit!! Love and miss you too;-)